Join us for our Spring Preview Day on Friday, April 23 to see what it looks like to study Great Books in light of the Greatest Book for the sake of the Great Commission.
With a commitment to remain compliant with all public health and safety regulations, Bethlehem College & Seminary has resumed in-person class instruction for the Spring Semester. A highly-relational educational environment is distinctive of our program, and our intentionally small scale has afforded us an extraordinary capability to get back to business-as-usual. Please see here for more information: https://bcsmn.edu/coronavirus.
As part of our effort to maintain in-person classes, we require all visitors to abide by the following guidelines:
1. If you have any symptoms of illness, or have had close contact with someone who does, do not come for Preview Day.
2. A mask is required at all times while on campus.
3. We have scheduled classes to minimize contact between cohorts. Please stay only with the cohort you are visiting.
Update | April 16, 2021
- There is no reason to cancel your plans to attend. We will have our Spring Preview Day (April 23) and we are excited to host you.
- In scheduling your accommodations, consider staying somewhere along the I-35 corridor. Somewhere near the city of Roseville, MN is a good option.
Friday, April 23, 2021
Preview Day Schedule:
- 8am—Visitors Arrive
- 9am—Program Overviews
- 10am—Class Visit
- 1pm—Lunch (Chick-fil-A) and Conversation with Chancellor Piper
There is limited space available for the day and registration is required!
Christianity and Culture Conference | Worldview Academy
Friday, April 23—Saturday, April 24, 2021
We are pleased to partner with Worldview Academy by hosting their Christianity and Culture conference. The conference will feature a few of our college professors. If you are attending preview day, you are welcome to be our guest for the conference, free of charge. If you would like to attend just the conference, please register here.
Update | April 19, 2021
Dear Conference Attendees,
As we approach the Christianity & Culture Conference, we wanted to make sure you have the information you need in order to prepare for your visit this weekend. Our aim is to serve you well so that your time with us is enjoyable and rewarding.
Given the civil unrest of last summer, we are monitoring closely the ongoing trial of Derek Chauvin here in downtown Minneapolis. At this time, we do not believe there is a need to cancel or move our event. However, due to the possibility of unrest and curfews, we’ve decided out of an abundance of caution to shift the conference from Friday night to entirely on Saturday. The new schedule is below.
What does this mean for you?
There is no reason to cancel your plans to attend. We will host the conference on Saturday at Bethlehem’s Downtown Campus or the North Campus if needed.
In scheduling your accommodations, consider staying somewhere along the I-35 corridor. Somewhere near the city of Roseville, MN is a good option.
Again, be assured that we are closely monitoring the situation here on the ground. If we need to make changes next week, we will be in touch. Our desire, as always, is to serve you well and ensure you have a safe, enjoyable, and productive conference.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our team at [email protected].
Schedule | Saturday Only
- 9am | Registration & Check-in
- 9:30am | Session 1—Vocation
- 10:30am | Break & Faculty Q&A
- 10:45am | Session 2—Kindness & Gentleness
- 11:45am | Lunch Break
- 1:15pm | Session 3—Discipleship in Practice
- 2:15pm | Break & Faculty Q&A
- 2:30pm | Session 4—Worldview in a Lifeboat
- 3:30pm | Break & Faculty Q&A
- 4pm | Worldview Opportunities
- 4:15pm Session 5—Leisure & The Things of Earth
- 5:15pm Closing & Dismissal
Weekend Church Services at Bethlehem Baptist Church
Sundays at 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM
If you can, we encourage you to visit a Bethlehem Baptist Church weekend service during your preview. While coronavirus restrictions are in place, there is limited space available, and those wishing to attend a Bethlehem worship service must pre-register in order to reserve a seat. Registration typically opens up on Wednesday morning each week for the upcoming Sunday service, and can be found here:
Downtown Campus: https://bethlehem.church/worship-registration-downtown/
North Campus: https://bethlehem.church/worship-registration-north/
South Campus: https://bethlehem.church/worship-registration-south/
If you have other questions, please contact us at [email protected]