Eagleville, PA United States
Faith Church is looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our team and help us build God’s kingdom at Faith and in our surrounding communities.
If you join our team, you can expect:
– A supportive culture that values you as a staff member and as a person created in the image of God and a member of God’s family.
– To collaborate with leadership and endeavor to build something beautiful and great to God’s glory alone.
– To work 20 hours a week and be compensated $17-$20 an hour (depending on experience and skill). 2 weeks of paid vacation and paid personal leave (as needed).
– Resources needed to excel at your work (e.g. laptop, office supplies, etc.).
You’ll be responsible for:
– Retrieving and responding and/or forwarding all communications received by the church.
– Editing and sending out weekly Faith Newsletter.
– Preparing, typing and copying weekly bulletins, inserts, and special announcements/flyers.
– Creating slides for announcements, events, etc. Preparing ProPresenter slides.
– We are looking for a person of godly character and skill. Character is very important.
– Be a team player with a love for the Lord, His people, and the local church.
– Agree to and affirm the church’s Statement of Faith.
– Willing to provide references, pass a background check, and provide fingerprint I.D.
WANT TO APPLY? Submit your resume and include the following in a cover letter: (1) Briefly share your testimony, (2) Why you believe God is calling you to serve in this position, and (3) Your understanding of how an Administrative Assistant functions and supports the Senior Pastor and the church body.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Pastor Paul at [email protected]
God’s Grace and Peace to You,
Faith Board of Elders
Address: 1341 Quarry Hall Rd, Eagleville, PA 19403. About 45 minutes-1 hour NW of Philadelphia. Surrounding communities: Collegeville, Skippack, Blue Bell, and Norristown.