Neenah, WI USA
Leading the Community Care Ministry staff and volunteers, sharing in preaching the Word, and counseling and shepherding the congregation.
Calvary Bible Church (CBC) is a Christ-centered, Bible-teaching church that is poised for growth. CBC is seeking an Associate Pastor of Community Care who will work in partnership with the Senior Pastor, other pastors, and elders. We pray that God will lead us to an Associate Pastor who will contribute to the growth of the CBC family by:
1. Leading the Community Care Ministry staff and volunteers to best meet the spiritual, emotional, mental, physical, and relational needs across the families of our multi-generational congregation
2. Counseling and shepherding the congregation by advocating for the vulnerable and by being willing and able to discern within challenging situations, to guide and support the church family
3. Participating in preaching the Word in an engaging style that draws people in and motivates them to follow Christ and to obey the Word
4. Demonstrating a warm, genuine interest in people and developing relationships with the members of the church
5. Leveraging ministry and leadership experience to shape, create, and continuously improve the Community Care Ministries, appropriate staff, and volunteers to serve the care needs of the church family
6. Collaborating with staff and elders to execute the CBC vision of Making Disciples Together
Please visit our church website for the full position description and for more information here:
We encourage any prospective candidates to return a cover letter and resume by September 30, 2022, along with any questions, to Janet Lashbrook at [email protected] .