Kenosha, WI 53143
Kenosha Christian Academy is a new school launching Fall 2022. We are looking for a team of resilient, godly, skilled teachers to help us minister the gospel to inner-city Kenosha.
Before applying, please read the following documents (links on KCA’s teacher application page): KCA’s Statement of Faith, and Statement on Marriage, Gender, and Sexuality.
– Responsible for instructing students using KCA’s curriculum for that grade level. Plan, prepare, and deliver instructional activities. Assess and report to school administration and parents.
– “Shepherd” and mentor students, leading to healthy spiritual formation.
– Participate in professional development activities.
– Relate well and communicate effectively with school staff and parents, building relationships and trust with both groups.
General Faculty Qualifications: All teaching faculty will…
– Support the school’s mission to minister in an inner-city neighborhood of Kenosha by providing youth with an outstanding, Christ-centered education.
– Display Christian maturity, practice spiritual disciplines of regularly (including prayer and Bible reading), and be actively involved in a local church.
– Have the ability to effectively educate in a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, and socio-economically diverse urban community.
– Desire to equip the children with an academically rigorous, comprehensive, classical Christian education to prepare them to deal with the complex issues of living in this present society.
– Display a desire to grow and learn, as well as a willingness to receive constructive feedback.
– Have an eagerness to build long-term relationships with students and families.
– Minimum BS or BA.
Starting compensation is based on teaching experience and education. Teachers have the opportunity to earn additional compensation during the four-week summer school.
Apply at https://form.jotform.com/220394313558153.
If you have questions prior to the application process, reach out to Justin Denney (Head of School) at [email protected]