Tegucigalpa, Tegucigalpa Honduras
World Gospel Outreach, Inc. (WGO), is a protestant, non-denominational, evangelical church ministry that was founded in 1984 and now has ministry operations in both Honduras and Belize. Our Vision Statement is “Impacting the faith of Christ followers through serving and evangelizing children and the poor.” This vision is based on the biblical mandates to care for the poor, widows and orphans; to be fishers of men and to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with the lost and to be accountable before God for how we meet the needs of others. We accomplish this through lifeline ministry outreaches, serve teams, Children’s Ministry and the knowledge that the North American believer will be impacted.
As we begin to open up more opportunities in our ministry, we are searching for those who are being called to missions to serve in a Guest Worker capacity.
• Serve between 3 weeks and 3 months.
• Self-funded through personal funds or by raising support through church, friends and loved ones.
• Humility, flexibility, team player attitude and not having a personal agenda are key to having an effective ministry. As North Americans, we are serving those in the host country and must endeavor to develop a sensitivity to and an understanding of the culture in which we are living and working.
• Missionary employees and volunteers are encouraged to participate in staff events including prayer times and staff meetings and lunches.
• Guest Workers are required to live on WGO campus (cost is $245/week (includes rent, utilities, internet, food, insurance and transportation). Rates subject to change based on current costs.
Qualifications for this position:
• U.S. Citizenship.
• 18 years of age or older.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Functionally bi-lingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required.
• World Gospel Outreach is a Christian organization and it is necessary that missionaries, employees and volunteers with WGO possess and maintain a lifestyle that is above reproach.
All World Gospel Outreach (WGO) missionary employees, staff and missionary volunteers must unreservedly:
1. Be a current active member of a Bible believing church that aligns doctrinally with World Gospel Outreach, Inc.
2. Be able to fully support World Gospel Outreach’s mission, vision, core values, statement of faith and ministry philosophy. (wgoreach.org) https://www.wgoreach.org/beliefs
3. Be willing and able to follow all policies and procedures set forth in World Gospel Outreach’s Policy & Procedure Manual and Missionary Orientation Guide.
Join our ministry in this rewarding missionary role. Click here to express interest:
Interested in being a Career Missionary such as a Mentor Parent, Social Worker, Teacher, Human Resources or Nurse, please visit our website at: https://www.wgoreach.org/become-a-missionary