Saint Paul, MN
Oversees and manages the residential environment, programming, case management, and vocational training components of the Discipleship Program with limited supervision in alignment with UGMTC’s mission, values, and goals. Supports the Program Director and other Program Managers in the implementation of the Discipleship Program strategic goals to ensure access and positive outcomes for UGMTC residents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Implements established Discipleship case management and programming processes in alignment with UGMTC’s mission, values, and policies.
· Meets daily with residents to provide one-on-one guidance for success.
· Organizes and executes facility-related projects for the benefit of the residential environment.
· Records program enrollment, residential assignments, and exit reasons in Case Worthy.
· Manages the vocational training program for select Discipleship residents.
· Plans, leads, and supervises recreational outings for participants
· Assists Program Chaplains with planning and supervising spiritual retreats for residents.
· Uses established case management methodology and practices to evaluate resident progress and provide case management through monthly one-on-one meetings and bi-weekly group gatherings; ensure resident confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA privacy regulations.
· Update resident progress in Case Worthy software by recording accurate and timely case notes. Follows all policies and procedures; maintains other program records and reports.
· Confers with Program Director, Program Managers, and Program Chaplains to review resident’s progress.
· Partners with fellow Discipleship Staff and Support Services to coordinate care for residents.
· Establishes a welcoming and safe environment for men in recovery. De-escalates and resolves issues and conflicts that occur with staff and/or residents ranging from the expression of verbal anger up to and including violence and emergency situations.
· Supervises room checks and monitors residents for drug and alcohol use and adherence to program policy. Addresses discipline issues, communicating and enforcing disciplinary measures.
· Enforces safety and occupational health policies and procedures; corrects unsafe conditions within department and reports injuries immediately.
· Leads with a Christ-centered approach to managing, evaluating, training, and developing their team.
· Leads prayer and devotions with staff and residents. Teaches or facilitates program curriculum.
· Represents the Christian values and ethics of UGMTC with residents, staff, and volunteers.
· Maintains co-operative relationships and communication with other departments.
· Provide backup management support to the Program Director, as needed.
· Partners with Volunteer Manager to recruit, train, and coordinate volunteers for Discipleship.
· Attends seminars and training for case managers, including counseling and therapeutic techniques.
· At any time, with or without notice, performs other duties and activities as assigned.
If interested, send resume to Cody Irwin at [email protected]