We are searching for skilled Biblical counselors to provide pastoral counseling via our online counseling platform. Counselors must have a strong knowledge of the Bible, excellent people skills in additional to the required education/certification as defined below. Using our online platform, counselors can create their work from anywhere in the world and create their own schedule choosing times that are convenient for them. A counselor will work as a 1099 self-employed contractor. The rate of pay will be between 55%-70% of the session fee ($80-$90), depending on their level of experience, education, and case-load.
You must meet one of the following requirements
- A pastor with at least 5 years of counseling experience.
- A pastor (MDiv or equivalent) with a transcript showing significant counseling coursework.
- A pastor (MDiv or equivalent) has completed, Dynamics of Biblical Change and Helping Relationships courses from CCEF prior to the contracted start date. In addition, is pursuing a Foundation in Biblical Counseling Certificate from CCEF to be completed within one year of the contracted start date.
- A counselor* with a Biblical counseling degree or certificate.
- A counselor* with a secular decree and who has also completed, Dynamics of Biblical Change and Helping Relationships courses from CCEF prior to the contracted start date. In addition, is pursuing a Foundation in Biblical Counseling Certificate from CCEF to be completed within one year of the contracted start date.
You must be able to provide a copy of $1,000,000/1,000,000 minimum in an processional liability insurance, which can be obtained after being accepted as an Anchored Hope counselor, but must be provided before you can being working with Anchored Hope Biblical Counseling. Anchored Hope will help guide you through the process of getting liability insurance.
You must have your own computer, computer camera, smartphone, and strong internet connection.
Applicants should apply and contact employers at https://biblicalcounseling.online/careers