Eau Claire, WI
Ekklesia is seeking to hire a Pastor for Outreach and Evangelism to help lead and equip members for missional living. This will be a full-time, salaried position starting with a 1-2 year candidacy period to allow the pastors and members to assess the man prior to appointing him as a pastor.
1) Meet the biblical requirements for pastors found in 1 Tim 3:1–7, Titus 1:5–9, and 1 Peter 5:1–4.
2) Fully support ekklesia’s Mission Statement and Strategies, Member Affirmation of Faith, Member Covenant, Pastor Affirmation of Faith, and Pastor Covenant (available on our website and linked in the application)
3) Have (or be pursuing) a ministry related master’s degree or equivalent in experience.
4) Aspire to be part of a pastoral team that cares for church members.
5) Be gifted and active in outreach and evangelism.
6) Be able to improve/create evangelistic ministry strategies and structures and to implement them in practical ways.
7) Be able to effectively recruit, train, and oversee ministry leaders.
8) Be able to equip church members for outreach and evangelism by example and support.
Apply online at: https://form.jotform.com/210749083513151
Send questions to [email protected]
Handout: Pastor for O&E.pdf