Mercy of Christ Fellowship Church is a 1 year old church plant located in an at-risk community of Washington DC. Our Sunday service ranges from 7 – 17 people and we are praying that the Lord would add to our number by the simple means of preaching, evangelizing, serving, and praying.
Minister of Evangelism
The Minister of Evangelism and Outreach is responsible to the church. He will be supervised by the Pastor and will be responsible for the development and promotion of the evangelistic and outreach ministries of the church.
- Develop church members to be personal witnesses of their Faith in Jesus.
- Attempt to engage the community DAILY with the gospel
- Preach in the absence of the Pastor or when required by the church.
- Accept pastoral visitation responsibilities as assigned by the Pastor.
- Serve on the ministerial staff, accepting responsibilities as a member.
- Assist the Pastor, staff and church in outreach and other community ministries.
- Keep informed on evangelistic and witnessing resources, materials, methods, and administration.
- Recommend an annual estimated budget for evangelistic and outreach needs.
- Perform others duties as assigned by the Pastor.
To inquire email Jeremy McClain at [email protected]