Paradise Valley, AZ
We’re looking for a Pastor of Students and Missions to join our pastoral team serving the Camelback family.
Located in Paradise Valley, a suburb of Phoenix, Camelback has a clear vision for growing our love for Christ, going deeper in community as a family, and sharing the love of Christ with our neighbors in Phoenix and the world.
● Gospel-centered, focused on the on the greatness and glory of Jesus.
● Reformed in our theology, amazed at God’s grace in salvation.
● Worshiping with a sense joy and reverence.
● Fed by Christ-centered Biblical exposition.
● Doing life together as a church family.
● Reaching out with the good news of new life in Jesus.
● Longing for Jesus’ return.
We’re looking for a pastor who…
● Has a real and growing love for Jesus.
● Resonates with our commitments and vision.
● Is able to teach the Bible faithfully.
● Has experience leading and developing ministry teams.
● Has a vision for the growth of the gospel in our city and the world.
Title: Pastor of Students and Missions
Type: Full time, 40 hours
Reporting: Reports to and is under the supervision of the Senior Pastor and is accountable to the Board of Elders.
Summary: This Pastor will lead Camelback’s ministry to students (7-12th) and mobilize the church in missions outreach. As a result,
1. Our students will grow as committed disciples of Jesus Christ.
2. The gospel will grow among students in our area.
3. Families will be strengthened as we help parents to disciple their children.
4. Our church will engage with God’s heart for his glory among the nations.
Duties: Shepherd Camelback’s Jr and Sr. high school students.
1. Teach the Bible faithfully and systematically in large and small group settings.
2. Equip students to know the Word, to serve others, and to share the Gospel.
3. Ensure new students are welcomed and enfolded into the group.
4. Connect with and build on the work of Camelback’s Children’s Ministries.
5. Recruit, equip, and lead spiritually mature adult leaders.
6. Foster Christian community in our student ministry.
7. Reach out to unsaved students in the area.
8. Coordinate a Word-centered high school program which includes Sunday and mid-week gatherings, retreats, mission trips, and service projects.
Lead Camelback in missions and cross-cultural outreach.
1. Serve as pastoral liaison for Missions Ministry Team.
2. Support our local missions outreach.
3. Promote evangelism at Camelback.
General pastoral duties:
1. Function as a collegial member of the Pastoral Staff.
2. Maintain scheduled office hours.
3. Pursue Camelback’s vision
4. Regularly share his faith.
5. Share in the pastoral care, especially with students and their families.
6. Other duties as assigned.
Compensation: Salary Range: $51k-$74k. Benefits include medical, retirement, and professional expenses.
Email [email protected] with your resume.