We are currently searching for a pastor who will provide leadership and oversight in all ministry related areas concerning worship arts.
The pastor of worship arts will:
• Serve as an Elder of Grace Church
• Develop and lead a gospel-centered Worship Arts Ministry including its budget, organization, and volunteers.
• Disciple team members in spiritual and ministry growth.
• Take the lead in the planning of each service and special programs. Working alongside the Senior Pastor, the Worship Arts Pastor will provide direction for the services and will oversee and coordinate all the details that a service encompasses. He will oversee song selection, media preparation and presentation, sound and lighting enhancements, and coordination and leading practice for all musicians.
• The Pastor of Worship Arts shall ensure that all the musical and technical aspects of the service create an atmosphere conducive to corporate worship, reinforce biblical theology, and promote a complete Gospel focus each week.
• Coordinate scheduling of song leaders in the corporate gathering, children’s, and student ministries.
• Oversee and lead the Tech and Sound Teams in the utilization of sound, lighting, and video projection systems for worship services and special events.
• Work with Administrative Assistants and Webmaster to oversee and provide vision for church website and all used social media platforms.
• Lead all Sunday morning Connect ministries (Ushers, Greeters, The Pointe, Security Team, and special kiosks).
• Lead and develop weekly follow up with visitors working alongside the Pastor of discipleship.
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to provide a clear testimony of faith in Jesus and a vital, growing walk with him.
• Be able to lead worship with their voice and an instrument utilizing staff or cord charts.
• Have experience leading a church/ministry in worship arts
• Be a self-starter; be proficient with current technologies and use of social media
• Truthfully agree with and adhere to the philosophy, mission, and beliefs of Grace Church.
• Be able to successfully cooperate with the elder body/ministerial staff at Grace Church and with those within the body of Grace Church.
You may submit your resume by mail or email no later than February 14, 2020.
2692 N. Dettman Road
Jackson, Michigan 49201
ATTN: Cliff Buttermore
Or by emailing them to [email protected]