Chicago Hope Academy is a Christian High School intent on nurturing the whole person, body, mind and spirit to the glory of God. We are located 3 miles west of downtown Chicago. We have a 100% college placement rate and a 1:12 teacher:student ratio.
Currently hiring qualified teachers for World History, Speech, Logic, Debate (SLD), Literature, Spanish, Biology, Statistics/Algebra.
- A mature Christian with a clear testimony.
- In full agreement with the school’s Statement of Faith.
- Called to the ministry of Christian education.
- One who has good knowledge of scriptures and displays a thirst to grow in understanding of the Bible.
- A firm and fair disciplinarian.
- A servant leader that exemplifies the “I’m Third” lifestyle.
- A sound academic record in college, preferably including Bible classes.
- A willingness and an ability to integrate Biblical teaching into the curriculum.
- The ability to plan and implement a teaching schedule.
- The ability to successfully manage the classroom.
- The ability to captivate students through a creative and interesting presentation of material.
- Be in full agreement with the school’s Vision and Mission.
- Show evidence of the gift of leadership.
- Have the ability to work well with others.
- Be passionate about working in the inner city with a diverse urban population.
- Be diligent, prompt, and organized.
To apply, please send your resume to Tina Muzikowski at [email protected]