Plano, TX USA
The Vice President of Equipping champions efforts to equip all missionaries and national partners while ensuring healthy disciples and churches are being developed within worldwide multiplication efforts.
Reports to: Executive Vice President of Field Ministries
Areas of Responsibility
• Spearhead meeting the organization’s goal to equip 300,000 leaders
• Provide leadership for the equipping team toward accomplishing the goals
• Champion the pre-field and on-field equipping of missionaries and national partners across all fields
• Develop strategies and partnerships, overseeing implementation, to equip the various fields
• Champion East-West’s efforts to develop and support healthy churches
• Develop state-of-the-art equipping strategies
• Provide the field with appropriate methodologies to effectively spread the gospel in the spiritually darkest places and among people groups of diverse cultural and religious backgrounds
• Develop the annual strategic plan and budget for the Equipping Department
• Raise funds to support part of the Equipping Department’s annual budget
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to raise and maintain personal support as this is a fully support-raised position
• Ability to travel overseas at least 4-6 weeks a year
• Skilled in the area of movement: CPM, DMM, etc.
• Ability to successfully use technology to deliver training and teaching materials
• Graduate degree or equivalent experience required, preferably within discipline
• 5-10 years of ministry/nonprofit experience required
• Previous experience in a significant leadership role
• Overseas training experience
• To learn more about this position or any other stateside of overseas position with East-West, email [email protected]
• To apply for this position, start your application online.