Palmdale, California USA
Servants of Grace is looking for a women’s editor who has a deep love of the Word of God, is committed to Reformed theology, the local church, and who has a love for the Lord and people to help build a community of women writers. This position is remote so you can work from home.
Description of Servants of Grace:
Servants of Grace is a multi-media ministry that exists to help people know the God of the Bible and to equip God’s people to grow in and serve God’s grace in the local church and beyond.
You must hold to one of the Reformed confessions and the Danvers and Nashville Statements of the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood and be a member in good standing in a local church or pursuing membership. It would be good if you, as an applicant, had a Bible college or seminary degree, but that isn’t required.
This is a volunteer position with the opportunity to grow with an established ministry with the opportunity to write, edit articles, and possibly start a women’s podcast. This position is remote, so you can work from home.
• Edit women’s articles that are sent in and coordinate with women’s editors at other publications to build relationships.
• Find new women to write that hold to our broadly Reformed and complementarian theology to write on Servants of Grace.
• Help come up with monthly or quarterly series geared towards women or other site-wide series and then execute those ideas in coordination with the Executive Director.
• Be the primary contact person for women writers on Servants of Grace and then edit their articles with final approval and edits for the article coming from the Executive Director.
• Be an encouragement and prayer support for the ladies who write for you by focusing more on loving people than the content they produce for you.
Inquiries, personal information, questions, and resume should be submitted by email to: [email protected]