Summit Life Church
Job Pay: $50,400 salary
Hours: 40 hrs. a week (depends on experience)
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- To assist in gathering, training and building vibrant worship ministry.
- To oversee worship practices and Sunday morning worship at least 2x a month.
- To oversee, equip and develop sound/tech ministry teams.
- To creatively explore ways to use music as a means for evangelism within the different pockets of Seattle.
- Assist in the development and administration of annual vision for worship ministry.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in the planning of church programs that will fulfill the mission of the church, including participation in various church committees, programs, and ministries as appropriate.
- Coordinate and communicate scheduling of worship and media teams
(Must be proficient in use of Planning Center and ProPresenter or be willing to learn).
- Administer leadership and development of Summit LIFE media team.
- Collaborate with Lead Pastor on constant improvement of Sunday morning worship, leadership development and evangelism strategies.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL EXPECTATIONS:
- Participate in public services and regularly participate in LIFE group.
- Participate in pastoral and hospital visitation as assigned.
- Participate in church outreach, including encouragement and leadership of members in outreach.
- Maintain a vibrant faith and love relationship with Christ through personal Bible study, prayer, service, and self- improvement.
- Pursue a program of personal growth and development through church and
extended education as available.
- Abstain from alcohol-abuse or any other inappropriate substance or activity that would dishonor the name of Christ and undermine the testimony of the church.
Resumes- Attn: Will Forrest, Lead Pastor, [email protected]