Eagleville, PA United States
Faith Church is looking for a part-time Worship Leader to join our team and help us build God’s kingdom at Faith and in our surrounding communities.
If you join our team, you can expect:
– A supportive culture that values you as a staff member and as a person created in the image of God and a member of God’s family.
– To collaborate with leadership and endeavor to build something beautiful and great to God’s glory alone.
– To work 20 hours a week and be compensated $25,000 a year. 2 weeks of paid vacation and paid personal leave (as needed).
– Resources needed to excel at your work (e.g. laptop, worship supplies/resources, etc.).
– Leadership development and networking opportunities.
You’ll be responsible for:
– Planning and preparation of gatherings in coordination with the Senior Pastor, collaborating on song selection, order of liturgy, and other elements pertaining to the gatherings.
– Leading the church regularly through the order/liturgy of worship during Sunday worship gatherings to promote Christ-centered faith-driven life change.
– Recruiting, equipping, managing, and empowering a worship team. Think and act pastorally so as to nourish the team in their faith, cultivate kingdom culture, and provide spiritual care.
– Possess the skills to lead in singing and preferably play the guitar or piano.
– Be a team player with a love for the Lord, His people, and the local church.
– Agree to and affirm the church’s Statement of Faith and Worship Values.
– Willing to provide references, pass a background check, and provide fingerprint I.D.
WANT TO APPLY? Submit your resume and include the following in a cover letter: (1) Briefly share your testimony, (2) Why you believe God is calling you to serve in this position, and (3) Your understanding of the role worship plays in the life of a Christian and the local church gathering. Please also include a video or link to a sample highlighting your vocal and musical abilities.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Pastor Paul at [email protected]
God’s Grace and Peace to You,
Faith Board of Elders
Address: 1341 Quarry Hall Rd, Eagleville, PA 19403. About 45 minutes-1 hour NW of Philadelphia. Surrounding communities: Collegeville, Skippack, Blue Bell, and Norristown.