Cokato, MN USA
Highland Community Church recently rebranded with a new name as they launched a new season of ministry in a brand new facility. Even during Covid, God has moved in Highland to bring an exciting season of growth. The church recently welcomed a new senior pastor who is passionate about gospel-centered ministry. Highland desires to create a community of deep discipleship by engaging people in an intentional discipleship pathway. Highland is contemporary in style and attractional for the sake of drawing and welcoming new people so they can be deeply discipled. Highland has a vibrant children’s ministry, a growing youth ministry, and many adult groups. Highland is excited to build on the momentum generated by new growth by adding staff who will help disciple the church and equip the church to spread the name and fame of Jesus in the local community and around the world!
Please take time to visit our website highlandchurchmn.com to learn more about us, especially to review our mission statement, our core values, and to listen to recent messages. Please read the job description on the website before applying.
You Should Apply If…
– You are passionate about gospel-centered ministry
– You want to work in a growing, contemporary church
– You can see yourself leading a Sunday morning children’s class plus weekly middle school and high school ministries
– You thrive in a relaxed, relational culture
– You are a high-energy, charismatic leader who attracts people
– You enjoy working hard and pouring into the lives of students and teens
– You are organized and follow through quickly
– You view ministry as a calling, not just a job
– You would be comfortable working in an Evangelical Free church and agree with Highland’s core values
– You ‘major on the majors’ theologically
– You see salvation as a life fully and radically committed to Jesus, not just praying a prayer or raising a hand
How to Apply
Please visit https://highlandchurchmn.com/leadership/employment-opportunities and complete the online application for Pastor of Youth and Children’s Ministry. Make sure to upload your resume. A cover letter is not necessary.
Female applicants will be considered, but the position will be rebranded as Director of Youth and Children (with no Sunday morning teaching responsibilities) if a female candidate is selected. This is in line with our church polity.
Please DO NOT APPLY through ChurchStaffing. Only applications received through our website will be reviewed.
What to Expect
We understand that applying for jobs is a big deal! We won’t leave you hanging. We will confirm that we received your application and then follow up in a reasonable time frame to let you know if we would like to proceed with next steps.
Above all, we believe that God leads staff members to churches and leads churches to the right staff members. We commit to covering this process in prayer. We also believe in creating a culture of goodness, and we are committed to treating you with highest dignity and honor throughout this process.