Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Theology
Johnathon teaches a cohort of undergraduate students each year as part of Bethlehem College & Seminary’s Omnia program. Johnathon graduated from The Bethlehem Institute in 2009 and completed an M.Div. through Bethlehem College & Seminary in 2012. In 2015, he began a Ph.D. program in Christian Philosophy at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Johnathon and his wife, Crystal, have one son.
- B.A., Cedarville University (Pre-Seminary Bible)
- M.Div., Bethlehem College & Seminary
- Ph.D. (ABD), Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (Christian Philosophy)
- “Review Article: The Lost World of Genesis One: Ancient Cosmology and the Origins Debate.” American Theological Inquiry 4 (2011): 102-06.
- Review of Steven B. Cowan and Terry L. Wilder, eds., In Defense of the Bible: A Comprehensive Apologetic for the Authority of Scripture. Themelios 39, no. 1 (April 2014): 147-148. Available online.