Biblical doctrine helps the church to remain steadfast and strong in a world where false teaching runs rampant.
For this reason, Paul devoted himself to teaching “the whole counsel of God” (Acts 20:27). Systematic theology is an effort to bring the whole counsel of God to bear on various facets of the Christian faith. In Theological Foundations, Professor Johnathon Bowers takes his audience through ten lessons on what the Bible teaches about several key doctrines: Scripture, the Trinity, God’s sovereignty, creation, sin, and the person and work of Christ.
- Introduction to Systematic Theology (video)
- Scripture: The Word of God Written (video)
- The Trinity: One God as Three Persons (video)
- God’s Eternal Purpose and Election, Part 1 (video)
- God’s Eternal Purpose and Election, Part 2 (video)
- God’s Creation of the Universe and Man (video)
- Man’s Sin and Fall from Fellowship with God (video)
- Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God, Part 1 (video)
- Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God, Part 2 (video)
- The Saving Work of Christ (video)
Johnathon Bowers is Assistant Professor of Philosophy and Theology at Bethlehem College & Seminary in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
© 2015 Worship Initiative All rights reserved. Used by permission. www.theworshipinitiative.com