1. We aim to spread a passion for the supremacy of God in all things for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ.
2. We aim to build into our students the Biblical truths expressed in the Bethlehem College & Seminary Affirmation of Faith.
3. We aim to equip students to observe accurately, understand clearly, and evaluate fairly all that they study.
4. We seek to teach our students to read closely, understand accurately, and believe thoroughly the greatest book, God’s inerrant word, the Bible.
5. We seek to equip and motivate our students to be lifelong learners.
6. We seek to provide our students an academically rigorous education where they are equipped to engage in charitable and thoughtful debate, and to evaluate all they learn under the authority of the Bible.
7. We desire to work in close harmony with the church in order to prepare students for effective service in the church and to love the body of Christ.
8. We seek to prepare students for effective, Christ-exalting ministry in the home, the church and the world.
9. We aim to inspire our students to have concern for the lost, the poor, and the oppressed, and to be committed to a global and multi-ethnic expansion of the kingdom that alleviates suffering-especially eternal suffering.
10. We aim to keep tuition low enough so students can graduate unencumbered by debt.
11. We aim to foster and equip our students to grow into godly maturity in thought, word, and deed.
12. We seek to build a strong financial foundation for Bethlehem College & Seminary that will allow us to continue to hire highly qualified faculty and staff and free us from the pressures associated with financial struggles.
13. We aim to build a faculty with strong academic credentials, a love for teaching, a passion for God’s Word and His glory, and pastoral hearts.