- Please introduce yourself and your role at Bethlehem College & Seminary.
I serve as Assistant Professor of New Testament and Biblical Theology. I teach courses primarily at the seminary-level on Greek exegesis, New Testament, biblical theology, and
- Tell us a little about Bethlehem College & Seminary.
John Piper, our chancellor and professor of practical theology and biblical exegesis, summarizes our vision: “In every subject of Bethlehem College & Seminary, the ultimate aim is the same: see Jesus as infinitely admirable and share in the Father’s infinite enjoyment of the greatness of his Son, and then be equipped to show it.”
BCS is the organic outgrowth of The Bethlehem Institute (TBI), which began as a church-based training center that also offered a two-year graduate-level vocational eldership training program in 1998. In 2009 the TBI Board sensed God’s leading to develop TBI into Bethlehem College & Seminary.
BCS offers several degrees:
- A.A. in Christian Worldview
- B.A. in the History of Ideas
- B.A. in Biblical and Theological Studies with a cross cultural or exegesis concentration
- B.Th. through our Degree Completion Program
- M.Div. through our seminary
- Th.M. through our seminary
And BCS has continued to offer non-credit classes for lay people through The Bethlehem Institute. Currently, 180 students attend BCS.
Read the rest of the interview on BiblicalStudies.org.uk.