Mt. Airy, Maryland
The individual applying should meet the character and qualifications as found in 1 Timothy 3, 2 Timothy 2, Titus 1 and 1 Peter 5. In short, we believe the biblical role of the pastor is to make sure the sheep are well C.E.P.T. (Cared For, Equipped, Prayed For, Taught—Acts 20:28, Ephesians 4, 1 Peter 5, 1 Timothy 4).
Therefore his job description will include but not be limited to:
- Caring for members, children and middle and high schoolers
- Helping the lead pastor equip men for teaching/preaching
- Equipping of parents
- Equipping members to disciple children at Sunday gathering in ChristKids
- Equipping members to live on gospel disciple-making mission
- Leading and oversight of middle/high school disciple-making Community Group
- Praying for the pouring out of the Spirit on the members and the city of Mt. Airy
- Teaching/preaching on Sundays approximately 6 times a year
- Teaching in ChristKids once a month
- A wide variety of administrative tasks
Depending on gifts, skills and experience this will be either a full or part time paid position.
Please send resume to Matt Maka at [email protected]