Medford, New Jersey United States
Fellowship Alliance Chapel of Medford, New Jersey is looking for a Discipleship Pastor to join the Senior Leadership team. We can be characterized as a reformed-leaning, complementarian, Christian, and Missionary Alliance Church. Our commitments are faithfulness to God’s Word, dynamic evangelism, fellowship groups, every-member ministry, and cultural renewal. All of these are fueled by serious and earnest prayer.
This position will steward the health and vitality of the ministries that disciple and grow up the people that the Lord is adding to His church. This person will give leadership to several paid staff and lay ministry teams, and teach in small and large groups. He will lead the congregation of more than 2,000 in the growth and love of authentic, Biblical, character change in a way that glorifies God and increases our enjoyment of His presence.
What you’ll be doing:
– Giving leadership to the development and growth of our Men’s Ministry
– Giving leadership to the planning and implementation of the Biblical instruction provided in a set of classes offered each semester
– Developing and implementing a pathway of shared training and equipping that creates an overflow of spiritually qualified leaders
– Teaching one class each semester
What you need to have:
– A love for Holy Scripture and confidence in its sufficiency and inerrancy
– A life marked by personal integrity and spiritual hunger
– A Puritan work ethic with relational leadership gifts
– The ability to communicate with ease at all levels of our organization
Oversees: Discipleship department staff members
Reports to: Senior Pastor, Seth McCoy
Serves as: A member of the Staff Team & Lead Team
Employer-sponsored health insurance, long term disability, life, vision & dental, 403 (b) employer-match plan, paid time off.
If this position stirs your heart, please send your resume to [email protected]