First Baptist Church Holton is seeking a full-time Lead Teaching Pastor to lead our church to be transformed by the gospel of Jesus Christ, and disciple our members into growing Christlike maturity. The mission and vision of First Baptist Church Holton is To Know Christ and To Make Him Known. We are seeking a man of God who will encourage our members to grow in our knowledge and love of Jesus, and to equip us for the work of ministry to make Christ known to our community, and fulfill our call of The Great Commission. The Lead Teaching Pastor will be an Elder in the church’s Elder Council. While we know no man is perfect, we are praying for a man that strives for godliness and is characterized by the included qualifications.
How to Apply:
- Review the church’s Constitution and Bylaws, and other belief documents at http://www.fbcholton.com/wp/beliefs/.
- Please provide the following PDF documents via email to: [email protected]; or by mail to: FBC Holton, 404 Juniper Dr., Holton, KS 66436, ATTN: Pulpit Committee.
- Cover letter and resume with a listing of five references and their contact information: two personal (non-family) and three ministry related
- Written testimony of your salvation and spiritual growth
- Personal statement of faith (if best communicated by a denominational statement, please send that statement as the most accurate representation of your beliefs)
- One-page summary of your philosophy of ministry