Laguna Hills, CA United States
Qualifications & Skills:
– Exhibits a personal & growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, a heart for shepherding those in the congregation and the worship ministry, and a healthy family life.
– A heart for equipping others in the congregation to be able to serve the worship ministry needs of the church.
– Training/experience in worship ministry:
— Able to lead congregational worship with a guitar or piano.
— Able to organize/administer all of the production related components of a live worship service.
— Able to organize and supervise multiple teams and leaders.
— Able to train others to lead music for worship services.
— Experience with Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, and Ableton (or Prime)
— Experience with basic computer networking is a plus.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage (in conjunction with the AV Tech Team leader) all production related components of Sunday morning services, evening church services, and special events that involve live music.
– Manage music library in Planning Center Online.
– Manage worship ministry budget.
– Be an active part of the life and culture of the church. This includes attending worship services, participating in a community group, and being on campus for major church events.
– Work in close connection to the AV Tech Team leader.
– Weekly check-in with Staff Elder of Administration.
Handout: CCCLH – PT Music Minister.pdf