Independence, IA United States
• Have a Spirit-led and prayerful lifestyle
• Education – College required, seminary preferred
• Ministry Experience – Pastoral experience desired but willing to work with a young family seeking God’s direction and service
• Elder Qualified – 1 Timothy 3:1-7 & Titus 1:5-9
• Experience with Southern Baptist or Regular Baptist Churches
The primary responsibilities of the Lead Pastor will include:
• Expository preaching and practical application of God’s Word.
• Spiritually shepherding and protecting the congregation.
• Maturing the church in relational discipleship and prayer.
• Developing on-mission Christians.
• Collaboratively leading the church with a Board of Elders/Deacons
• Leading and empowering the church board.
• Engaging in pastoral care along with other ministry leaders.
• Leading his family well and modeling a healthy family/ministry balance.
Submit Resume to [email protected].
Subject: Pastoral Search
• Also, include at least three references and one or more sermons (preferably video).
Handout: Lead Pastor Seeking (2).docx