West Salem, WI United States
This is a part-time position overseeing the weekly youth ministries of our church. Currently, our weekly youth ministries include nursery and children’s church on Sunday mornings with a mid-week offering for school age children. This position can be made into a full-time role if one is also skilled in and willing to lead worship. It also has the potential to grow into a full-time position on its own.
Hope Community Church (HCC) is located in West Salem, WI, just east of La Crosse WI off of I-90. We are a member of the Forest-Lakes District of the Evangelical Free Church of America.
1. The candidate must first and foremost meet the qualifications of Titus 1:5-9 & 1 Timothy 3:1-7.
2. The candidate must be in agreement with the EFCA’s 2019 statement of faith as well as in agreement with a complementarian view of the roles of men and women in ministry.
3. A master’s degree from seminary is a plus, though not required. However, some form of theological education is expected.
1.The candidate will have a desire to continue to grow in knowledge and skill for the glory of God and the building up of the body.
4. Experience in serving the church, specifically in the role of youth ministry.
5. Experience with leading a small group.
6. A firm understanding of the role and purpose of youth ministry within the context of the local church.
1. Attend the monthly Discipleship Ministry Team meetings.
2. Oversee the nursery and children’s church ministries.
3. Oversee the midweek youth programs: JAM (K-5th) & Reality Youth (Middle & High).
4. Teach on a weekly basis for our midweek youth programs.
5. Train up others to lead and teach our youth.
6. Train and equip parents to be more effective in discipling their children.
7. Find ways to engage with the youth and the families of our church and community.
1. This role is open to being adjusted within reason in accordance with the gifting of the individual. For
example, if the person is able and willing to oversee our website, we would be happy to make that happen.
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications.
Interested candidates should email their resumes to [email protected]
Feel free to contact to ask for our current constitution and bylaws