With God’s help, Meadow Creek Church is seeking a senior pastor who is a servant leader to help us see, display and declare the glory of God and his son, Jesus. God is revitalizing us, and we are seeking a man to join us and our leadership as we pursue God, the Gospel and life together as a church
We are a close-knit congregation that God is growing together as we see more clearly that God, through Christ, is supreme over all things and that our greatest hope and joy are found in him.
We, as a church, hold historical, orthodox beliefs as expressed in our Statement of Faith, which rests on our settled belief that God speaks clearly and with authority through the Bible. We long for faithful and winsome exposition of the Bible, having experienced it most clearly in the past year by God’s care
Our lead vocational pastor must:
- Be a godly man meeting the description of an elder in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, Acts 20:28-35, and 1 Peter 5:1-4, and displaying the fruit of the Spirit as found in Galatians 5:22.
- Gladly affirm our Statement of Faith, and hold a high view of the sovereignty of God over all things, the authority of the Bible and the importance of a healthy church for the display and spread of the Gospel.
- Be a man of the Word and prayer.
- Be gifted by God as an expositional preacher of Word.
- Be gifted and capable of shepherding and caring for the members of the church with other qualified and gifted men by knowing, feeding, protecting, watching over and leading.
- Model Christ-like maturity.
- Desire to raise up faithful and qualified men to serve, shepherd and lead the church.
- Desire to and be qualified to fulfill additional pastoral *roles.
- It is preferred that candidates have prior pastoral experience of 3 years or more.
After seeking God’s guidance, please email your resume and completed application to: [email protected]creekchurch.org