KENT CITY, Michigan United States
Church Size: 600-800
Job Type: Full-time
Contact: Jessica Wilcox
Email: [email protected]
We are a growing evangelical church north of Grand Rapids, Michigan. Conservative theologically and contemporary in style, our worship services are Christ-focused, grace-filled and devoted to teaching God’s Word. We strive for an informal, welcoming tone that invites worshippers to know and love the living God. We have had a strong youth ministry for many years and regularly minister to 80-100 middle and high school students. A dedicated team of volunteers serve in this ministry and are eager to see continued outreach and spiritual growth in the students in our community.
• Develop, promote and implement discipleship ministries for students in middle and high school
• Teach regularly at Student Ministry gatherings on Sunday mornings and midweek.
• Enlist, encourage and equip lay leaders for effective ministry
• Mentor students individually and in small groups
• Encourage and equip students for ministry and missions
• Help equip parents of students to lead their families spiritually
• Manage Student Ministry budget
• Additional pastoral responsibilities based on giftedness of individual candidate
If you fit our ministry profile in the attached document and are in harmony with our beliefs, send a cover letter, resume including three references and, if possible, 1-3 recordings of your preaching/teaching to [email protected] or Kent City Baptist Church, c/o Jessica Wilcox, Box 277, Kent City, MI 49330.
Handout: Student Ministries Pastor.pdf