Christ Community Church (C3) was planted in January 2012 by 150 people who were committed to starting a gospel-centered church on the west side of Houston. C3’s focus since day one has been to make disciples through gospel-centered worship, teaching, community, and mission. Since its inception, C3 has grown from 150 to nearly 900 people. C3 is currently looking to add a full-time Worship Leader who is passionate about leading the congregation in worship that glorifies God, edifies, and empowers His people toward growth and missional outreach.
Christ Community Church is located in Houston, TX which is most widely known for its booming oil & gas industry, as well as world renowned medical centers. Downtown Houston has an incredible museum district and several parks with green spaces. It is also an international city reflected in the enormous food scene that is both diverse and world famous. C3 is located on the west side of Houston and is in the heart of the oil & gas energy corridor. Because of this, the church attracts many professionals from these thriving industries. The Greater Houston Metropolitan Area has excellent public and private school systems, which are a big attraction for young families. As the fourth-largest city in the nation and the largest in Texas, there are countless people moving into the city each week as a result of the thriving job market and opportunities. While many may come to Houston for a job opportunity, it is easy to fall in love with the city as it quickly becomes home.
C3 is looking to add a full-time Worship Leader on their staff who will:
• Provide leadership and vision in the area of music that is consistent with C3’s vision, mission, and values
• Lead the congregation in worship that is rich in biblical focus, theological depth, historic as well as current, singable, and contextual to the community of C3
• Be responsible for leading music rehearsals, recruiting, scheduling and developing the worship team
• Work with the Lead Pastor to implement two well-planned Sunday morning services
• Meets the requirements and characteristics of an elder from Titus 1 and 1 Timothy 3
• In agreement with C3’s Doctrinal Statement and church leadership
• Proficiency in leading worship with a strong vocal ability and capable of playing the guitar and/or piano.
• Proven worship leading background with at least 5 years of previous related experience.
To apply, please visit our website below and click “Apply For Position” at the bottom of the webpage.