Bryan Blazosky is a pastor at Richfield Bible Church in Richfield, Minnesota, where he leads in preaching the Word and in setting the vision for the ministry of the church. Prior to moving to Richfield in 2015 and joining the Bethlehem College & Seminary faculty as an adjunct professor in 2016, Bryan had the privilege of serving in the local church in Norway, Michigan, in the areas of youth ministry, deacon, and elder. Previously, he taught in the Bible department at Northland International University for nine years.
In 2016, Bryan completed his Ph.D. in New Testament from Ridley College in Melbourne, Australia. A modified version of his Ph.D. thesis was published in the BBR Supplement Series through Eisenbrauns. In addition, he has also published work in The Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society and has presented papers at the ETS Annual meetings. Bryan is currently a member of ETS and IBR.
Bryan is married to Tricia and has three girls and one boy. Bryan loves spending time talking with others over coffee, playing and watching sports (esp. Pittsburgh sports and Duke basketball), and learning and teaching the Bible.
- B.A., Bob Jones University
- M.A., Northland International University
- M.Div., Faith Baptist Theological Seminary
- Ph.D., Ridley College
- The Law’s Universal Condemning and Enslaving Power. BBRSUP 24. Winona Lake, IN: Eisenbrauns, 2019.
- “The Role the Law Does or Does Not Play in the Condemnation of Gentiles in Rom 2:12–15,” JETS 59 (2016): 83–97.