Assistant Professor of Bible and Theology & Coordinator of the Cameroon Extension Site
Dieudonné came to the United States from Cameroon for seminary training at Bethel Seminary and The Bethlehem Institute in 2007. He continued his education at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and earned a Ph.D. in Biblical Theology, writing a dissertation on the Psalms under Dr. Jim Hamilton. Dieudonné has taught a variety of courses at Bethlehem College and Seminary, including Greek Exegesis and Christian Discipleship.
In 2018, he was commissioned to return to Cameroon to plant a church in the capital city of Yaoundé and launch an extension site of Bethlehem College & Seminary. Dieudonné is married to Dominique and has two children.
- B.Th., Cameroon Baptist Theological Seminary
- Graduate Certificate, The Bethlehem Institute
- M.A., Bethel Seminary (Theological Studies)
- Ph.D., The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (Biblical Theology)
- 2 Peter and Jude. African Bible Commentary. Cumbria, UK: Langham, 2018.
- “Janani Luwum (1922–77): Faithful unto Death.” In 12 Faithful Men: Portraits of Courageous Endurance in Pastoral Ministry, edited by Collin Hanson and Jeff Robinson, 153–64. Grand Rapids: Baker Books, 2018.
- “Suffering Is Our Story: Walking the Well-Worn Path of Pain.” In Think It Not Strange: Navigating Trials In The New America, 47–57. Minneapolis, MN: Desiring God, 2015.
- “Jesus’ Kingly Blessings for the Nations: A Missiological Understanding of Matthew 1:1,” JGC 1, no. 1 (2015): 79–91.
- “Churches in Cameroon: Battling to Rejoice in the Riches of Christ” 9Marks Journal, (2016): 7–9.
- “Advent Exists Because Worship Doesn’t” desiringGod.org, (2017)
- “The Pattern of Suffering: Treading Where the Saints Have Trodden” at the Bethlehem Conference for Pastors + Church Leaders
- “Parable of the Soils” at Bethlehem College & Seminary
- “What is Meaningful Church Membership” at Bethlehem College & Seminary