Instructor of Bible and Theology
Lewis, a 2015 graduate from Bethlehem College and Seminary, is an associate pastor with responsibilities that range from being a part of the teaching team to director over adult Sunday school to deacon oversight. He and his wife Elizabeth have been married since 2015 and are the parents of three beautiful and busy girls. With a deep desire for God’s glory in Christ and in the church, they count it an absolute joy to see Christ magnified in pastoral ministry and family.
- B.S., Southeastern University
- M.Div., Bethlehem College and Seminary
- “The Son Inside the Solar Eclipse: Watching with Owen, Edwards, and Spurgeon,” on DesiringGod.org. August 21, 2017.
- “A Husband’s Manual for Marriage,” on DesiringGod.org. April 18, 2016.
- “Hip Hop ft. John Piper,” on DesiringGod.org. August 8, 2013.
- “How I Met John Piper Through Hip Hop,” on DesiringGod.org. August 1, 2013.
- “Alive in Christ,” Bethlehem College & Seminary Chapel Message. September 23, 2019.
- “True Worshippers,” Bethlehem College & Seminary Chapel Message. May 29, 2019.
- “What is Meaningful Eldership?,” Bethlehem College & Seminary Chapel Message. May 1, 2017.
- “Lessons from Urban Ministry,” Bethlehem College & Seminary Chapel Message. April 21, 2016.