Introducing tools and strategies for effective personal study of God’s word.
Professor Brian Tabb presents fresh teaching on interpreting the Gospels, Letters, and Revelation in their historical-cultural, literary, and whole-bible theological contexts, while offering training in key inductive Bible study skills such as word studies, cross-references, and phrasing.
- Look, Lean, Live (video)
- Study in Context (video)
- Study the Gospels and Letters (video)
- Study Revelation (video)
- The Bible’s Big Story (video)
- Learn to Use Cross-References (video)
- Learn to Use Translations (video)
- Learn to Do Word Studies and Phrasing (video)
- Live Out What You Learn (video)
Brian Tabb (PhD, London School of Theology) is Academic Dean and Assistant Professor of Biblical Studies at Bethlehem College & Seminary in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
© 2015 Worship Initiative All rights reserved. Used by permission. www.theworshipinitiative.com