Director of Non-Traditional Programs
Rick Shenk has served as a pastor for over 30 years. In 2008, he received his Ph.D. in Systematic Theology from the University of Wales, Lampeter. Since 2009, he has taught as an adjunct in Bethlehem College & Seminary’s Master of Divinity program until he was invited to serve full-time in 2017. He then retired from his role as a vocational elder. His wife, Lynne, teaches Chemistry at Crown College. His son, Jonathan, serves as a missionary in SouthEast Asia. His daughter, Elsbeth is a wife and mom, living on her husband’s family ranch in Montana.
- B.S., Wheaton College (Physics)
- M.Div., Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- University of Wales, Lampeter (Systematic Theology)
- Wonder of the Cross: The God who Uses Evil and Suffering to Destroy Evil and Suffering, Wipf & Stock, 2013.
- The Virgin Birth of Christ: The Rich Meaning of Biblical Truth, Paternoster, 2016.
- The Genesis of Marriage: God’s Declaration, Drama and Purpose, Paternoster, 2018.