Bethlehem College and Seminary has a world-class faculty who are inspiring teachers, excellent scholars, godly mentors for our students, and faithful servants of the church. It is truly a joy to serve alongside this tremendous teaching team to equip Bethlehem students to treasure Christ above all things, to grow in wisdom and knowledge over a lifetime, and to glorify God in every sphere of life.
Andrew David Naselli has served as an exemplary member of the Bethlehem faculty since 2013, and I am pleased to announce his promotion to full Professor of Systematic Theology and New Testament. Appointment to the rank of full Professor signifies that a faculty member has made significant contributions in research, teaching, and service on behalf of the institution for many years.
Dr. Naselli is the faithful husband of Jenni, the father of four girls, and a committed churchman who serves as an elder of The North Church and regularly preaches and teaches in other congregations. He is also an accomplished scholar and gifted teacher. He holds two doctoral degrees in Theology (from Bob Jones University) and New Testament Exegesis and Theology (from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) and served for seven years as research assistant for Professor D. A. Carson. Dr. Naselli has written, edited, or compiled twenty-three books, including titles such as these:
- Romans: A Concise Guide to the Greatest Letter Ever Written
- How to Understand and Apply the New Testament: Twelve Steps from Exegesis to Theology
- Conscience: What It Is, How to Train It, and Loving Those Who Differ
- The Serpent and the Serpent Slayer
- Predestination: An Introduction
He is also an outstanding instructor who regularly teaches courses in systematic theology, biblical theology, New Testament, and ethics at Bethlehem’s seminary and evening programs.
Dr. Naselli will offer a public lecture, “How to Read a Book: Advice for Christian Readers,” to commemorate his promotion to full professor. Please make plans to join us for this event held at The North Church in Mounds View on October 19 at 7pm.
I thank God for my friend and colleague, Andy Naselli, and for the rest of our remarkable faculty team.
Brian Tabb, Ph.D.
Interim President and Professor of Biblical Studies
- Praise the Lord for ten years of faithful service to Bethlehem by Dr. Naselli.
- Pray for our students and faculty as they approach mid-terms.
- Pray for our students and faculty in Cameroon.
- Pray for the full funding of the needed Serious Joy Scholarships to support our students and their teachers.